Monday, July 24, 2006

Well, here I am...

Hrm... I s'pose an intro's in order.

I'm a 40 something strange scotsman. Heavily into Anime and Manga, with a passion for s/f.

I like to think of myself as a writer, and have occasionally done some acting. Mostly short comedy things, with a brief foray into s/f action in a movie starring the current Mr Universe, Mike Mitchell. Mostly, however, I'm unemployed as of the moment.

I'm also a pyromaniac. And desperately afraid of heights. No Towering Inferno for me. more of a Burning Basement.

Hobbies. Anime/manga, as stated above, roleplaying, writing, and collecting original comic book art. I'm also addicted to webcomics. Sometimes i draw stuff. I love Canadian Ska.

With no kids of my own, I aspire to be the wierd old uncle most kids have to my nephews and niece.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Grant Clark said...

You've had a real blog for a year and never mentioned it. I'm going to spam you for that.

Spammmmmm!

Yes, it is early in the morning..

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the mutants of time gather again...

Interestingly, One Day Removals is much nearer the sort of kick in the comedy balls that the Mutants aimed for but were always too lame to achieve. So, as I've always suspected, Sandy really was the kiss of comedy death!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home